Unicorn's Unibrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unicorn's Unibrow, a delightful little tavern outside the old district of Coruris, is a wonderful place for people to meet up. Grab a bite to eat or get thrust into a whirlwind of adventure on a quest to save the world. Remember to tip the waitresses.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Return to the Isles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ironside

Ironside

Character sheet
Character Name: 2
HP:
Return to the Isles Left_bar_bleue888/888Return to the Isles Empty_bar_bleue  (888/888)

Return to the Isles Empty
PostSubject: Return to the Isles   Return to the Isles EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:01 pm

I know that Schade and Zak! have characters. So what I need is for people to check in: tell me what you are playing and such and I'll figure out if I'll need to revive Iðunn.

So far I know Zak!, Schade, and Brigid are playing. What about Erik and Mike? If they are missing and with Ben and Kasey out of commission we'll probably need a melée fighter and a maybe a healer? Who knows. Sign in a we'll figure it out.

Characters are 5th level, I think is what we decided. That means current characters (Zak! and Schade) might need to be beefed up. Depending on what you have.
Back to top Go down
http://baltikja.wikia.com/wiki/B%C3%A1ltikj%C3%A1_Wiki

Return to the Isles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unicorn's Unibrow :: A shadowy corner-
Jump to: