Unicorn's Unibrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unicorn's Unibrow, a delightful little tavern outside the old district of Coruris, is a wonderful place for people to meet up. Grab a bite to eat or get thrust into a whirlwind of adventure on a quest to save the world. Remember to tip the waitresses.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

End of Terraria

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andrew

Andrew

Character sheet
Character Name: Deon Xavier
HP:
End of Terraria Left_bar_bleue34/34End of Terraria Empty_bar_bleue  (34/34)

End of Terraria Empty
PostSubject: End of Terraria   End of Terraria EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:59 pm

Quote :
The future of Terraria has been highly debated as of late, not just with the community, but for us as well. The last year has been a crazy ride! When I started on this game, I just had a few ideas of what I thought would make a fun game. I had no idea that it would receive so much attention. I want to thank all of you for supporting us and making this game's success possible.

After a lot of internal debate, we have decided that it is time to move on. My wife and I are due to have another boy soon, and I want to spend some time getting to know him. I also want to spend the time recharging and bettering myself as both a programmer and game designer. I have learned a lot from working on Terraria and plan on using what I've learned, building upon it, and moving forward with another, even better project. However, we are still planning at least one more bug fix for Terraria.

For those that haven't already heard, Finn "Tiy" Brice has moved on to form Chucklefish and is heavily at work on an exciting new game called “Starbound”. It's looking to be a lot of fun, so make sure to check it out if you haven't already!

Thanks again for all your support, and I am very much looking forward to providing you with something much better than Terraria in the future!

-redigit

http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/my-fellow-terrarians.81455/

Bummer. Guess that means no competing factions or alternate worlds.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

Character sheet
Character Name: Deon Xavier
HP:
End of Terraria Left_bar_bleue34/34End of Terraria Empty_bar_bleue  (34/34)

End of Terraria Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Terraria   End of Terraria EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:01 pm

Quote :
We know the recent news about Redigit has upset a lot of our users and we know how much everyone here loves Terraria. Well some brighter news Redigit is going for a long holiday and someday will be back. We don't know if this will be many many months or a couple of years but I can promise you he will be back someday.

All I can tell you is Redigit is has already started working on the planning of the new project. I can't tell you more on this project but I can tell you its very real and very unique and will make a splash when it does get announced and like I said this might not be for months if not years so no eta no guessing Redigit is gone for now but will be back someday!

Till that day comes we just want to offer some reinsurance that Terraria Online itself is not going anywhere period, and will always have its doors open to our community or what I like calling you guys is our big family.

I think you guys should also, when burned out from Terraria's content start checking out the mods section. I think you will find overtime mods becoming even more popular offering even more content to expand your Terraria game play indefinitely.
Back to top Go down

End of Terraria
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unicorn's Unibrow :: The Dining Room-
Jump to: